"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."

Isaiah 60:1

Thursday, September 26, 2013

thrifted wooden frame

I really enjoy thrift shopping.  When I was visiting my family this summer my mom and I would go thrift shopping...a lot.  And the theme song I would sing was "I'm gonna pop some tags I only got $20 in my pocket..." and then I'd stop there because that song it not very wholesome.  And I never really did pop any tags...

Anyway...I found an old picture with a frame...and not just some cheap plastic frame, but a real wooden frame.  That's a good find.  I took apart the frame and first I spray painted it white, but I didn't like that.  So I painted the wood with light blue acrylic paint and sealed it with some matte modge podge.  I put in a picture of Rollin and me from our wedding.  I'm not sure I'm completely satisfied with the finish product but it's a start.

This is what it originally looked like.

Finished.

Hanging on the wall.

The End.


No comments :

Post a Comment