"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."

Isaiah 60:1

Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Summer!

I haven't posted in almost two months.  The end of the school year was busy and very tiring.  I felt like I was crawling to the finish line this year.  I hope to be able to blog more this summer.  Probably about once a day I remember it's summer and that I am FREE to relax and do whatever and I get excited all over again, and sometimes scream out loud.

I especially feel a big sense of freedom since I will be teaching at a new school in the fall.  This summer feels like the start of a new chapter.

My heart for this summer is to rest and relax.  My desire is to spend more time with Jesus than I did during the school year and really pursue His heart and grow in revelation of Him.

I've already started doing little projects around the house to keep myself busy like cleaning and crafting and cooking.

I love summer :)

No comments :

Post a Comment