"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."

Isaiah 60:1

Sunday, June 10, 2012

cleaning the fridge

I've been inspired to do various sorts of cleaning, organizing and crafting projects thanks to Pinterest.  Yesterday I deep cleaned our refrigerator.  They are really dirtier than they seem!

I took out ALL of the shelves and compartments, filled the tub with hot water and dish soap and vinegar, and soaked all the compartments in it for a while.  I also soaked our trash can to clean it too.  It works REALLY well.  While the shelves and compartments were soaking I wiped down the fridge.  Then I dried off the shelves and compartments and put them back in place.  I bought some storage baskets to organize the food.  I have one basket for all our cheese!  Another for our creams, one for our meats, and two more for fruits and veggies.




No comments :

Post a Comment