"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."

Isaiah 60:1

Thursday, April 1, 2010

being taken care of

I woke up at 6 this morning to get ready for work and I felt AWFUL! My stomach felt weird, almost like I could throw up, and I just felt so tired, even dizzy, that I felt I could pass out. I canceled my job and quickly went to sleep and fell a sleep for a few hours. It was so weird! And of course I felt so guilty, thinking that I should be working today--that I NEED to be working today. But I just felt awful. I feel like it was part of Jesus plan, he wanted me to rest today for some reason. A little after 9 I woke up when Rollin came in with a card for me!!


I think the card is soooo cute!!


AND THEN, Rollin told me he hid 10 eggs around the house for me to find. There were 8 regular eggs and two special eggs. The regular eggs had jelly beans in them, and the 2 special eggs had chocolate in them! So Rollin sat and watched me try to find them all! Here they are....



Rollin does a wonderful job taking care of me. Thank you Jesus for this man!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment