"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."

Isaiah 60:1

Sunday, April 4, 2010

and the song of the week is.....

Last night our homegroup had an Easter dinner get-together. I was so tired from being up so early that day that I only stayed the first half hour and then I left to get ready for bed and stuff. While I was getting ready for bed I heard everybody outside...apparently easter eggs were hidden in the backyard and they were looking for them. I suddenly felt left out and almost wished I had stayed and hung out. But I knew I just wanted to spend some time with Jesus and then go to sleep. So I started to spend time with Jesus and I pulled out my journal and bible and started listening to my ipod. The first song that played was "You Have Redeemed My Soul" by Enter the Worship Circle. Something in that song just pulled my heart to Jesus and I listened to that song over and over and over again , while just praying things to Jesus and asking Him for things and to do things. By the time I went to bed, I didn't regret not hanging out with the homegroup, because Jesus had something special for me :) Here's the song...it's played to a video a guy made, not sure what the video is so you can just listen to the song...


No comments :

Post a Comment