"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."

Isaiah 60:1

Friday, March 12, 2010

Chick-Fil-A


Yes, you see that right. I am a part-time employee of Chick-Fil-A. Substitute teaching in College Station is very competitive, so sometime's it's difficult to find work everyday! So I applied to work part-time at Chick-Fil-A this spring. My work is limited to marketing. I advertise Chick-Fil-A at A&M sporting events, etc.

Jesus is really making me trust Him in a new way...with finances. It's easy to trust Jesus when things are going great. But how about trusting Jesus when money is tight and it's hard to find work everyday.? Yikes!!! I'm a normal freak out person in this area. But this is where Jesus has me. And I need to trust Him. He will take care of me. This is where faith comes in.

1 comment :

  1. How scary is it to trust! It's unbelievable to think that we have a God who loves us enough that we actually can trust.

    ReplyDelete