"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."

Isaiah 60:1

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

being crafty

i realized that i really like doing crafts and being artistic. it's my new hobby! it's relaxes me after going through a school day teaching one hundred crazy kids. my most recent project has been redecorating our bedroom. rollin and i had written our own vows and got them custom framed. we hung the frame in our bedroom on the wall above our bed. then on our other wall we put wall shelves. i'll let the pictures tell the story of my craftiness lately.


Crafting supplies!














This is my craft table in the spare bedroom!














Dried flowers in a mini vase!


Starfish painting!


Green painting


The wall in our bedroom. I'm not sure I like the arrangement. I might keep switching it around :)

No comments :

Post a Comment